On Site AITT Forklift Truck Conversion Course
This course is designed for the operator that has already undertaken and passed the basic operators skills test on one truck but needs to be taught how to operate another type of truck ie Reach and takes on average 1 - 2 days to complete.
The AITT approved training days for Counterbalance,Reach and Pivot Steer ie Bendi Conversion Operator courses are as follows:
- 1 Operator 1 day
- 3 Operators 2 days
Maximum number of trainees per course 3
On completion of the course trainees will be able to:
- Carry out pre - shift checks.
- Carry out battery charging and maintenance and/ or relevant refuelling procedures.
- Drive and operate the equipment safety and efficiently.
- Stack and destack loads at various levels.
- Load and unload lorries.
- Handle awkward and/ or bulky loads.
Upon successful completion of the course the operator will have demonstrated correct operational procedure to AITT standards and will receive a Certificate of Basic Training.