On Site AITT Forklift Truck Experienced Course
This course is designed for the operator that already has some previous experience but no formal training and takes on average 2 - 3 days to complete.
The AITT approved training days for Counterbalance, Reach and Pivot Steer ie Bendi Experienced Operator Courses are as follows:
- 1 Experienced Operator 2 days
- 3 Experienced Operators 3 days
Maximum number of trainees per course 3
On completion of the course trainees will be able to:
- Carry out pre - shift checks.
- Carry out battery charging and maintenance and/or relevant refueling procedures.
- Drive and operate the equipment safely and efficiently.
- Stack and destack loads at various levels
- Load and unload lorries.
- Handle awkward and/ or bulky loads.
Upon successful completion of the course the operator will have demonstrated correct operational procedure to AITT standards and will receive a Certificate of Basic Training.