On Site AITT Forklift Truck Novice Course
This course is designed for the complete beginner and takes on average 3 - 5 days to complete.
The AITT approved training days for Counterbalance, Reach and Pivot Steer ie Bendi Novice Operators Courses are as follows:
- 1 Novice Operator 3 days
- 2 Novice Operators 4 days
- 3 Novice Operators 5 days
Maximum number of trainees per course 3
On completion of the course trainees will be able to:
- Carry out pre - shift checks.
- Carry out battery charging and maintenance and / or relevant refueling procedures.
- Drive and operate the equipment safely and efficiently
- Stack and destack loads at various levels.
- Load and unload lorries.
- Handle awkward and / or bulky loads.
Upon successful completion of the course the operator will have demonstrated correct operational procedure to AITT standards and will receive a Certificate of Basic Training.